Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddu Saibannavar   08 January 2021


Most respected Sir
iam PSU employee I given suerity to my coemployee but he didnt pay to Margdarshi Chit fund now he is presently on duty now chit fund compnany send RTI thru my payment cover. can it is mandatory to give my pay cover iam suriety only intimate me.

 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 January 2021

As a co-obligant you are bound to pay the amount.  You can also make a complaint to the company against such employees and they may initiate necessary action that may help you in bringing pressures.  Generally, the chit fund company files the case against the borrower and guarantor.  This RTI is not known and the context it is used.

There is some confusion in the query, and the presumption is that such recoveries are being made as per Court orders when both borrower and guarantor failed to respond in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query