Latest update after Swiss Bank has agreed to disclose the funds&.
Our Indians' Money - 70, 00,000 Crores Rupees In Swiss Bank
1) Yes, 70 lakhs crores rupees of India are lying in Switzerland
banks. This is the highest amount lying outside any country, from
amongst 180 countries of the world, as if India is the champion of
2) Swiss Government has officially written to Indian Government that
they are willing to inform the details of holders of 70 lakh crore
rupees in their Banks, if Indian Government officially asks them.
3) On 22-5-08, this news has already been published in The Times of
India and other Newspapers based on Swiss Government's official letter
to Indian Government.
4) But the Indian Government has not sent any official enquiry to
Switzerland for details of money which has been sent outside India
between 1947 to 2008.. The opposition party is also equally not
interested in doing so because most of the amount is owned by
politicians and it is every Indian's money.
5) This money belongs to our country. From these funds we can repay 13
times of our country's foreign debt. The interest alone can take care
of the Center s yearly budget. People need not pay any taxes and we
can pay Rs. 1 lakh to each of 45 crore poor families.
6) Let us imagine, if Swiss Bank is holding Rs. 70 lakh Crores, then
how much money is lying in other 69 Banks? How much they have deprived
the Indian people? Just think, if the Account holder dies, the bank
becomes the owner of the funds in his account.
7) Are these people totally ignorant about the philosophy of Karma?
What will this ill-gotten wealth do to them and their families when
they own/use such money, generated out of corruption and
8) Indian people have read and have known about these facts. But the
helpless people have neither time nor inclination to do anything in
the matter. This is like "a new freedom struggle" and we will have to
9) This money is the result of our sweat and blood.. The wealth
generated and earned after putting in lots of mental and physical
efforts by Indian people must be brought back to our country.
10) As a service to our motherland and your contribution to this
struggle, please circulate at least 10 copies of this note amongst
your friends and relatives and convert it into a mass movement.