Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CherukuSravani (Technical Manager)     05 January 2015

Rights on properties

Dear Sir/Madam, 

My father is of 60 years and he is in a relationship with another women (divorcee) aged around 40  from past 7 years. Unfortunately my mom expired couple of years back and we came to know about his another relationship when he disclosed that matter with us and he wanted to marry her. This women worked as a maid to my father. 

Now, as a daughter, me and also my brother are not able to digest this fact and cant imagine someone else in my mother's place. However, looks like the law is completely in favor of my father and he started avoiding us as we are not in agreement with his proposal to get married. 

My question is, is there anyway we can avoid this marriage? Can we file a case against him for cheating my mother and he was a government employee too? 

If not, we strongly think that this women is keen about his properties. If he gets married, will she get all the rights about my fathers's properties?

Infact many properties were on my mother's name and as she passed away, my father got them transferred to his name and we (me and my brother) signed for the same as heirs. We were not aware of this relation at that point.

Please let me know as what possibilities do we have here if any? 

PS: Its not about we are interested in our parents properties, but we are worried about this property going to someone else which is not right in my view and especially the properties were once in my mothers name. 

Thanks in advance 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register