LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Username12345 (1)     09 March 2016

Right to information act

Hi Experts, Need advice from you and also advice me if I am right or wrong. Please advice me on the following : 1. I hav files 498a n DVCC last three yrs bck n now planning to file Divorce n Maintenance (as I got a kid). I know where he works but don't knw where he stays. Can I use the RTI Act to get info abt his salary. He says in court he doesn't have any job. It's a private firm n need ur advice. 2. We were sent for counselling to CP ofc frm police station. I was in terrible wounds that time. It seems there is no copy or documentation that counselling hppnd in CP ofc nor in police station. Is this right as I want to get copy of this using RTI ACT. 3. Can I get statement of his bank account which may show all the he details abt his salary or pf details from tax ofc. I'm very confused as I need atleast Maintenance for my kid.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : reddy
Hi Experts,
Need advice from you and also advice me if I am right or wrong. Please advice me on the following :
1. I hav files 498a n DVCC last three yrs bck n now planning to file Divorce n Maintenance (as I got a kid). I know where he works but don't knw where he stays. Can I use the RTI Act to get info abt his salary. He says in court he doesn't have any job. It's a private firm n need ur advice.
2. We were sent for counselling to CP ofc frm police station. I was in terrible wounds that time. It seems there is no copy or documentation that counselling hppnd in CP ofc nor in police station. Is this right as I want to get copy of this using RTI ACT.
3. Can I get statement of his bank account which may show all the he details abt his salary or pf details from tax ofc.
I'm very confused as I need atleast Maintenance for my kid.

Summon his employer pilla.

Thats all. 

Give his office address, court will do the rest, why u worry? 

His employer come to court and give full detail of salary etc etc.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 March 2016

Moreover you cant use rti on private concerns

Username12345 (1)     10 March 2016

Thank you for the advice experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register