Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh (propritor)     02 December 2013

Right of kin after demise of parent

sir,

I am residing at flat which is in my mother's name.My mother expired in 1990. My father then sought no objection from the remaining heirs  including myself ,my elder brother  who is staying from his childhood at our native and my elder married sister.Both them had not given noc so matter was not resolved. My father also passed away in2000. I was living with my father & mother from birth. After my father's demise I have decided to give Rs.2lac each as thy demanded for releasing their right so that flat can be transfer in my name. Some how they postponed the transaction. In year 2006 again I approached them and they raised their demand from 2 to 4lac each. I have then asked  one month time to arrange the fund.Accordingly I prepared affidavit to be signed by them. On decided date also they didn't turned down but  contrary submitted letter to society alleging that I am unauthorizly residing at the flat. My sister released her right in my favor on what decided in year 2006 which is duly registered. If society will decide for the redevelopment then where I can stand as flat is still in my mother's name. have sufficient proof that only myself and my family were living with my parents and maintenance are being  paid by me. Is there any legal way to bring my brother on table.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     02 December 2013

Though you are staying in the property since long but your brother has also a share in the property as a legal heir of your mother.

dinesh (propritor)     03 December 2013

Respected Adv Archanaji have not answered to my  main problem which I have mentioned about situation when building goes under redevelopment.At that mode will I be dispossessed? In fact as I know their rights I had started the process.

sripada VRS (LEGAL AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR)     03 December 2013

my Dear brother

ur intention is to re-built the building and how to over come it. ok, u approach the society and get some documents related to the property u occupied from the begining. then u post the query about the situtation and what u have legal documents and adverspossession. then there we decide how to do. this is my opinion.

S.V.RAMAKRISHNA

ADVOCATE

HYDERABAD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register