Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DrManjunath (Consultant)     21 November 2012

Right of first refusal

Dear all,

I am an tenant running an orthopaedic clinic with internal pharmacy with Drug license since 13 months with an rental agreement for 36 months.. Owner has suddenly taken the token advance for sale from an other person when i am interested to buy the property as it is in Main road convenient for patients to come..
I have requested with folded hands to both owner and buyer to please make it in my favor as iam doing public service..

How can i tackle the situation with the owner and the buyer(Who has given token advance)..No agreement/ registration done so far for the token advance..

Thanks

docdsm

Learning

1 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     22 November 2012

Since you are in possession of the property and running a business for your livelihood, you have the first right to purchase. You can file an application before the sub-registrar office, but before that you will have to obtain the proof of the intention of the owner to sell the land. Even if a sell deed is registered with the owner and the other buyer you have the right to approach the sub-registrar office for cancellation of sell deed on deposit of the about mentioned in the said sell deed if entered into by the owner and the other buyer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register