Upgrad LLM

revocation relinquishment deed

My father has signed Relinquishment deed in New delhi giving his 1/4 share in the property accuired through inheritace to one of the other heir without any monetary or any other consideration.

The RD is signed on 50 rupee stamp paper and has signature of two other witnesses. My question is can he revoke this RD and get his share back. if so what form he need to file ? if not what can he do to get his share back.

This was done few months ago while he was in Indian and now he is back in USA and can not make physical apperance in court or in registrar. What can we do to get this agreement void or revoked?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x