revision appeal -supt land records

Respected Counsel/Members,

In a family dispute  the First Appeal before the Supt Land Records,Bandra ,Mumbai was already decided in favor of Appellants(married daughters)and the respective CTS local Officer was to taken Govt Pleader's opinion on the Succession rights of daughthers in Ancestral Property.

There was a Partiton deed executed by the daughter's father ,mother and unmarried(presently divorcee) sister along with their only son in the Year 1984.This deed being challenged presently in the Civil as well as Criminal Courts under various Offences  /Act. Based on this exclusive forged deed which has disputable signatures,the son's name was  added in the Property Card in the Year 2003.

The CTS officer instead of taking any opinion has passed an order in 2013 asking the daughthers to take an opinion from governement pleader.

Whether an Appeal to this Order goes back to the Supt Land Records? If so what is the final remedy since every Authority seems to be passing the buck from one office to another.Matter had been first appealed in the Year 2011.

Thanks and appreciate your time and advice on this matter.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x