Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

somasundaram.p (SubDivisional Engineer)     13 November 2010

Reversion from Higher to Lower grade

Dear ALL,

I am working as an executive in a Public sector company.I was recruited on all india comptetive exam  basis and according to the marks obtained i was posted to my own circle(state).But my collegues  who went to others circles from my state got trained earlier than me, because there was a court case(stay) against our training in our circle by inserv ice people.after a period of 8 months we were called for training and then posted.since the stay was vacated.we all were selected for the year 2001.

Later an internal comptetive exam was conducted for promotion to thenext  cadre.this is a fast track one.For this seperate RR is there.According to RR it says

“25% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination from amongst Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom) who have rendered not less than Three (3) years regular service in the grade on 1st July of the year of Examination.”

According to this our circle administration has allowed to write the exam.Exam was conducted on the year 2007.we joined in the department by 19th aug 2002 ecruited for year 2001.Aroud 38 people got selected in our circle and got the posting here itself and presently aslo we are working in the promoted cadre.

Due to some court case,department (corporate offie) has said that we are not eligible for the exam and asked the circles to issue show cause notice and also told them to process for reversion.The problem what they say is,we have rendered less than three years of service from the date of joining also they say that this not to the year of exam it is to the year of vacancy.vacany year what they have said for us is 2005-2006.

this shortfall of service is due to the delay in training,we are 8 months lagging than others.

now show cause notice has been served for us.we have aslo submitted the reply.

in this scenario please suggest how to stop the process of reversion ,for no fault on our (candidates) part why we be reverted.

please give some suggestions.

regards

somasundaram.p

Learning

3 Replies

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     22 November 2010

this is a peculiar situation, from the facts i think you have a valid grievance.Approach
  the court. i am sure you will get relief.

somasundaram.p (SubDivisional Engineer)     24 November 2010

Dear krithi sir,

thanks for your valuable advise.

regards

somasundaram.p

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register