Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reunion after getting dowry and mantaiinence

Page no : 2

YVerma2007 (Registered Patent Agent)     02 January 2012

"Else are you ready for divorce?"  I don't think they can get a divorce without your will...so don't be scared by that sentence. But if you want to live together you have to forget about maintanence. Forget the past... think of present and future (Yours and your child). If you live togther everything which belongs to your husband is yours and your child's, Is there any other issue between you and your huband?

1 Like

Yogita (working)     02 January 2012

I am educated but not working. I am tyring for that. Main problem is that when we will live together then he will never provide any money but will try for getting some job for me and will use my money too and will spend in roaming and drinking saying that he doesnt have any money. But actually he earns and have money too. But always hides everything as if I am an external and that if he will disclose his income then he will have to spend on the house. This he always tried to avoid when we were together. Even now as I see there is no change in him so his attitude will now change a little but will be same as before. If he will do this. I think then I can apply for maintenance living together. So only I am worried that whatever he earns is not mine but is just wated in drinking roaming and on everything  but his main aim is to avaid the family. According to him family is last and a big burden to him. This he never changed as his friends and relatives are all like this only and encorage him to all this. Mainly close relatives whom he considers good are damaging his life and he likes them all and avoids his family.

cm jain sir (ccc)     02 January 2012

You have to give gud environment and love at home then how he can go outside. In most of the cases family atmosphere is not gud at home so husbands roams outside to avoid unnecessarry fighting at home. 

You and your hus take the help of some gud counceller!

I like the comments of Sam. Its applicable for all advocates.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register