LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SaiPrasad Seti (Self Job)     18 March 2015

Return unutilized 42yrs acquisition land to the land-owner

We have Land of  3(1,2,3) Survey Nos total 38 Acres. Which has been acquired by the through A.C. & KIADB in 1975 by "G" Notification PART III Section I  power conffered  by subsection(1) & (3) of section 28 (KIADB ACT 28 0F 1966) In 1975. The land was transfered in the name by Mutation "XYZ LTD" from 1979 to Till Date".

But the mutation "XYZ LTD" was done in 1986 & Agreement made Deed Between "KIADB & "XYZ LTD" done in 1983 For 21 YEARS (1986 to 2007)  for Industrial Setup purpose for YEARLY RENT  Rs.100/-  i.e.  The construction should start in 90days & within 5years. 

In the agreement the " XYZ LTD" need to give EMPLOYMENT / JOB to LAND LOSERS. But the company is not setupped not job has given, 

Compensation Rs 2LAKHs/- was given to my GrandFather. The Survey NO 1 & 2 Mutation was in my Father Name & But he has not signed anywhere in receiving amount. Only survey No 3 is in Grandfather Name, who has received the amount.

The Land has been lying unused & Unutilised from 1973 to Till-date i.e.last 40 to 42 years land is vacant. But the acquisition is failed.

The person has took loan on that land in crores & Absconded. We got the report & evidence from bank that "XYZ LTD" Co. is absconded & family members are fraud & case are closed & they are cheaters. In Pani or RTC "XYZ Ltd" is showing & in col 10 & 11 Bank Loan or mutation no is not mentioned still anywhere, But BU-SWANDENA is showing NOT Landowner.

If so what step has to be taken to get back the land. We are ready to Re-pay the enhanced compensation amount . Please suggest & intrested in this case & try to close very fast then .... please reply with contact no....

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 March 2015

You have repeated the same question in another thread too.  for more answers to your this query, you may visit the original thread, please do not open new thread to repeat your query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register