LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Professional)     05 February 2010

Return of Rental Deposit

My landlord is not returning deposit, I had paid, after handing over the possession of the shop to him in good condition. Can I approach Consumer Court, under tenant protection Act ? 

 1 Replies

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     06 February 2010

You have to approach the civil court for recovery of amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query