return of property under section 379

i would request you to please let me know how can i apply for return of property?

some one stolen my mobile now police caught the theft, now i have to apply for return of property (mobile).

without lawyer can i apply?


Just you need to make an application before the magistrate for the release of goods, and submit the details of your stolen property, and also mention the name of  police station . The magistrate shall call the report from the mentioned police station, if the police reports that they have no objection in releasing the property the Magistrate  shall issue an order. 

Total likes : 1 times


can i apply without advocate?

where i will get return of property draft format ?

i asked many advocates they are asking around 2K rs, is it ok to give 2K or else any other way ?

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu