LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bagath Singh   17 December 2019

restitution of conjugal rights

wife filed the petition sec.9 of HMA and alleged to husband
husband oppose the petition.... recent case law


 2 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     18 December 2019

First of all you are not clear as to what you want to know moreover your query must include the basic details. If RCR is filed by wife..hire a local lawyer dealing family matters..proceed further accordingly..

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     22 December 2019

What you exactly need from this forum? Need clarity in your query will be helpful to give our suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query