Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mouli Chandra   13 April 2016

Resignation not accepted- worked three months- left institut

Sir,

I Dr. B. Mouli Chandra worked as assistant professor in an engineering college, as i am not satisfied with salary offered by them, I submitted resignation letter to the  Head of department on 24-09-15 as a three moths notice period.  The head of department forwarded to principal immediately.  But the principal has not accepted my resignation letter, then after 4 days i sent resignation letter to princiapl email id with letter forwarded by HOD.  Since there is no response by institution, I left the institute after working 3 months and joined in another college.  Now the problem is I am receving letters form the former institute stating that you have been abscoded from duties, and we will take civil/criminal action against you.  

1. Can i proceed legally to take my relieving certificate and service certificate and service book from them?

2.  I worked from 28-06-2006 to 24-09-2015, so am i eligible to fight for gratuity.

If possible how to proceed legally.  Whom should i contact?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 April 2016

Resignation can be without permission and notice.

You have submitted notice of resignation (probably final resignation too) and have acceptance and hard and soft copies.

You can submit a gentle reply, under proepr acknowledgment,  by attaching the soft/hard/forwarded copies and clarify that you have not absconded and the charge may be removed from interna records and called back and following may be issued to you.........................

Teachers are not covered by def. of 'Workman' as in ID Act.................

You may show all employment related documents, service rules and regulations, to an able counsel specializing in service matters.

You may also download the advocated rules/conditions from univ. with which the college is affilliated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register