Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Resignation not accepted by Mananger

Hello Madam/ Sir,

I am into a situation, wherein I have resigned from my Job. My employer wants me to serve 90 days notice period. However I have served 45 days notice.
I have told them that I am ready to pay for shortfall of notice period.But they are not accepting my resignation.

My offer letter says " Post confirmation, employment can be terminated by either party by giving 90 days notice period in writing, or payment of CTC ( Cost to Company) in lieu thereof manager's approval and and satisfactory handover of responsibilities. "

My manager and HR says every time it should be complete 90 days.

Can you please help me on this, if I leave after 45 days I have mentioned a specific date on email as well, will they not give me my experience and reliving letter?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 June 2019

They will have to give your reliving letter, may black list you from their company or may charge certain amount.

(Guest)
Sir,
I already mentioned them, that I am ready to pay amount for shortfall of notice period.
So in my scenario, if my manager is not accepting resignation, I can still walk off on last day.
And the last day mentioned in my resignation letter will be considered.
Can they force me to be in organization after my last date?

(Guest)
And what if they says, my resignation is not accepted and I will have to come in office till 90 days gets completed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register