Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul77   09 September 2015

Resignation from a mnc- need help!

Respected Seniors,

I need a help from all of you regarding resignation from a company. There is a notice period of 3 months to get release from a company where I work. But at the same time it has an option to get release immediately if an employee pay his 3 months basic pay.  I have resigned from my post on 26th Aug on a short notice period till 15th sep. I also said that i am ready to pay 3 months basic pay. but they are not releasing me. How can i take action against it and get release from the company.

the reason for release that i put forward are as follows:-

1st: My father is getting weak day by day due to the operations he had in past few years (leg operation, stone operation , spondalysis, ) and because of the age.

2nd: My fathers eye operation is pending and need to be done as soon as possible.

3rd: My mother is a psyciatrist patient and is not able look after my father and home's regular activites without my fathers involvement.

4th: My father is telling me to come back to my home town. as they need my support.

5th: I work in kolkata its 7 Hrs far from my hometown, I cant help them niether financially as i get very low salary nor physically in there day to day work.

6th: I got a job in my hometown through some reference which i need to join by 16th sept. if i dont join there by 16th sept then i may have to lose the same. if i dont do that job then there is hardly any second option for me as it is a small town and there are no such big companies.. 

even after having several session with my manager and hr, they are not releasing me .

Please let me know what are the legal steps that i can take against it. as per labour law, industrial dispute act , human right act or any other act.

Learning

4 Replies

Rahul77   09 September 2015

i came to know that forced employment is not acceptable in india. as per - §23 of Indian Constitution 1949 last revised in 2012; §4 & 16 of the Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act 1976

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2015

This query is also posted at: ...............https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Resignation-request-in-a-mnc-plz-help--559116.asp#.VfAtfn1-jMo..........

Rahul77   10 September 2015

Let me know all steps section and act of those sec and procedure of how to take action

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 September 2015

Everything has been explained in detail at another thread initiated by you at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Resignation-request-in-a-mnc-plz-help--559116.asp#.VfAtfn1-jMo..........

If you still have any difficulty consult the employee's/trade unions, an able Labor Law Consultant and spend quality time with them. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register