LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DILIP KLUMAR KOSHTA (UDC)     23 February 2013

Resignatin query

Sub: Seeking technical resignation regarding.

Sir,

I, Dilip Kumar Koshta have been working in ITAT from 03.06.2002. I need your suggestion in my under mentioned case -

1. I had applied SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2012 and intimate to my department.  At the time of application I was working as LDC (Group C at time of application) in pay scale 5200 – 20200 and G.P.Rs.1,900/- and appeared for the said examination. My department had also given me NOC for appearing in the Date Entry Skill Test in the month of November, 2012.

3. In between, I have been promoted from LDC (PAY SCALE 5200-20200 + G.P.Rs.1,900) to the post of UDC (PAY SCALE 5200-20200 + G.P.Rs.2,400) on dated 24.08.2012.

4. My date of birth is 08.12.1979 and availed 03 years age relaxation provided to central government servant for applying SSC examination,

5. Right now, I have been selected for the post of Tax Assistant in CBEC (PAY SCALE 5200- 20200 +G.P.Rs.2,400), of same grade pay and same group – C.

6. I wish to join new post of Tax Assistant in the same grade (ie GP 2400) and same group (ie group C) for the betterment of my carrier & future, and better facility of family accommodation provided for Tax Assistant where 100% employee of total strength were provided either government quarter or HRA. But in ITAT there is no quarter facility and have to stay remain in barracks without family. we have to face regular all India posting after certain interval etc.

Q1) Is it possible to relieve from this post technically?

Q2) Can I present department prevent me to join in other department in the same grade pay, if yes, please give me suggestion ?

If any suggestion kindly give reference (book or Judgment) and if possible kindly send it to my below mentioned e-mail /address

Mail id: dilkus_42@yahoo.com

Address:

DILIP KUMAR KOSHTA

HOUSE NO.208, NORTH MILLONIGANJ,

JABALPUR(M.P.)

PIN 482002

MB NO. - 9827533867

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register