Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijayalakshmi (Retired UDC)     10 February 2015

Required valuable guidance

Greetings!

My son  got second remarriage after his first marriage got null and void in  Court as the girl cheated us.  Their marriage took place in May 2014 in Delhi in Arya Samaj Mandir. She is also a divorcee.  But till now they did not have any marital relationship.  Many counselings were given but of no use.  Every time she says she is unwell whenever my son approaches her or turns off.  My son got himself treated .  But she is not prepared to visit any gynecologist. What course of action can be taken.  Could not understand about her motive.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     11 February 2015

1.  If she is immpotent and that is why she is not cooperating, then your son has to file a case for annulment.

2.  If she is potent and even then, she is not cooperating, then he has to file a case one year after the marriage for divorce under cruelty provision.

SuperHero (Manager)     11 February 2015

Ask her elders or close friends what is her in mind? Even if the situation is better you can approach her and what is her problem.

Do you know what was the reason for her divorce? May be she was abused and has some unknown fears...

Try to avoid Courts and Lawyers at this time.

Hope all will be well and you will be promoted as a Grand Mother in near future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register