LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Require help for dv prayers

Applicant mentioned following prayers in petition.

PRAYERS

1. Pending the final hearing and final disposal of this application , the respondants be directed to return the applicant’s gold and silver ornaments , utensils , garments and other articles as per the list annexed with the application.
  2. The respondants be directed to pay Rs. 30,000 per month as the interim monthly rent to the applicant.
  3. The respondants be directed to pay Rs. 25,000 as the expenses of this application.
  4. Any other and such order deemed fit and proper be granted in the favour of the applicant.

And for this act of kindness the applicant shall ever pray.

We (respondents/plaintiffs) are ready to give articles and gold/serliver ornamnets received in marriage.

Applicant is working who have 45,000/- INR salary per month.Respondents is working who have 1,00,000/- INR per month. Please let me know whether whether applicant is applicable for HMA or not. Please share some past cases laws which say if applicant is working, then she will be not applicable for HMA. 

Applicant prays that respondents be directed to pay 25,000 /- INR as the expenses of applicantion. How we can reject that pray.

Also recently applicant's advocate told me that she was looking to withdraw DV and ready for MCD. Now her mind is change. Her family is changed her and now she not file memo of withdraw DV. Applicant and applicant's advocate is playing hide and seek game with us.

Please let me know  what should i do?..

*** Also help me for Applicant prays that respondents be directed to pay 25,000 /- INR as the expenses of applicantion. How we can reject that pray?. I don't understand why applicant's advocate added such pray. Why i should pay that amount ?.. Please explain me that pray which help me a lot.

Applicant filed Dv case just after 2 months of marriage because she was not interested in this marriage. Her parents made her impotent for marriage.

Response will be appricate.. Thanks  in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register