LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhawani mallick   21 August 2017

Require assistance for receiving my relieving letter

Hi, My name is Bhawani My friend have an issue regarding his relieving letter. He worked in an international BPO for 3years and 9 months and has resigned, served notice period of 3years and 9 months . Suddenly for two days due to his personal problem he could no report in office for continous two days and the company management has hodged a case of no call no show against him. He reported on third day and they did not allow hom to login an asked him to meet with the HR. He met with the HR and had discussion narrated about his problem but they didnot agree to his words and was asked to pay 10000 rs for getting his relieving letter. He convinced to pay 5000 still the HR didnot agree. Later after a year he approached the company and the present HR for the company is a new person, he answered my friend you will not be provided with your relieving letter. Q- can i get some suggestion what action can I take further? Q- Do i need to file a case in the labour court? Q- Can i get some lawyers contact numbers for filing case, against the company as they haven't followed the procedure of the case NCNS being filed against my friend?

Learning

19 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2017

If the employee has sent leave application say CL by post/ordinary post, he/she may supply a copy and ask to supply the acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/resignation, correct FnF statement, payment of FnF dues as per correct FnF statement, Form16 as per correct FnF statement, , PF number and a/c slips, salalry slips of each year, ESIC card.................... etc etc ..........................service certificate,Relieving Letter..

The acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/resignation, correct FnF statement, payment of FnF dues as per correct FnF statement, Form16 as per correct FnF statement, , PF number and a/c slips, salalry slips of each year, ESIC card.................... etc etc  can be as good as Service certificate/Relieving letter..............

In future supply the leave intimation/application by effective mode of communication.....

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation? ( Apparently NO)

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you? ( Noted;30days)

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation? ( Apparently NO)

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you? ( Noted;30days)

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

The information sought by the expert has not been supplied by the author of the problem for the last 5 days. It seems, the author of the problem does not find any connection of his problem with the nature of information sought by the expert. 

The author, Mr. Bhawani Mallick may like to make clear about the reason for non-supply of the requisite information.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2017

Originally posted by : JIGYASU

The information sought by the expert has not been supplied by the author of the problem for the last 5 days. It seems, the author of the problem does not find any connection of his problem with the nature of information sought by the expert. 

The author, Mr. Bhawani Mallick may like to make clear about the reason for non-supply of the requisite information.

IT=@PSD by any ID out of multiple ID's including that have been blacklisted/shunted out/blocked,   is NOone,nothing,NObody to make any comment on anyone's post.

In this thread also the contribution of  IT=@PSD is as usual, ZERO.

IT=@PSD has not been authorised by me to seek any infomation, details, or ask questions on my behalf or anyone's behalf at LCI.  

Absolutely Correct.

IT=@PSD shall be  talking and writing to IT only from one ID to another ID..........some of the ID's of IT=@PSD have been blackened/blacklisted/shunted out ...............

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=153109&offset=1

(Guest)

Mr. Jigyasu,

You are again right in your observation. Purpose of asking such a vast information by Mr. Kumar Doab should have been made clear, while asking for such an information. Purpose of asking such information, when not clear, naturally the author of the problem can become doubtful about the intention of the expert for seeking such a vast information by Mr. Kumar Doab.

Absolutely Correct.

IT=@PSD shall be  talking and writing to IT only from IT's one ID to another ID..........some of the ID's of IT=@PSD have been blackened/blacklisted/shunted out ...............

I have not authorised IT=@PSD's any of multiple and fake ID's to  ask ANYTHING...............

Originally posted by : Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com
Mr. Jigyasu,

You are again right in your observation. Purpose of asking such a vast information by Mr. Kumar Doab should have been made clear, while asking for such an information. Purpose of asking such information, when not clear, naturally the author of the problem can become doubtful about the intention of the expert for seeking such a vast information by Mr. Kumar Doab.

IT=@PSD is talking and writing from one ID to another ID................

It is one of the many ill tricks, tactics of IT=@PSD that it is unable to give up ................... 

IT=@PSD's contribution in this thread is also ZERO. 

(Guest)
IT=@PSD has not been authorised by me to seek any infomation, details, or ask questions on my behalf or anyone's behalf at LCI.  

IT=@ Kumar Doab,

You have really gone berserk with your hallucinations.

(Guest)

@ Mr. Kumar Doab,

You often use the term "IT=@PSD". I earlier also asked you to please make clear for whom you have used this term. But you remained silent. Can you please make it clear by now? I can understand about "PSD" which may be some abbreviation you may be using for some of the member, but the term "IT" is not clear to me. Can you please make clear, what is the meaning of "IT"?

So far myself is concerned, neither I am "IT", nor "PSD".

Moreover, I addressed my query to Mr. Bhawani Mallick for his clarification what desisted him from supplying you the information, as you may have thought proper to suggest him proper solution. I did not address my post to you, but you have reacted merely on asking question from the author of the problem. Any reason for demonstrating your annoyance on my post? Am I not authorised to ask any information from the author of the problem?

(Guest)

Perhaps Kumar could not find any appropriate reply to my query!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2017

Originally posted by : Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com

IT=@ Kumar Doab,

You have really gone berserk with your hallucinations.

To  your many of fake ID's including that have been blackened/blocked/shunted out, unanimously all querist/memebers/experts have asked you to go and see a Psychiatrist, Neurosurgeon and get your diseases that are many and not limited to helluciantions alone, operated upon. 

Simple thing out of genrosity and big heartedness, although it can not be eternal; was also advised and prescribed to you, considering that since you are a miser ; Urine and cowdung. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register