Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Require assistance for receiving my relieving letter

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2017

Originally posted by : JIGYASU
@ Mr. Kumar Doab,

You often use the term "IT=@PSD". I earlier also asked you to please make clear for whom you have used this term. But you remained silent. Can you please make it clear by now? I can understand about "PSD" which may be some abbreviation you may be using for some of the member, but the term "IT" is not clear to me. Can you please make clear, what is the meaning of "IT"?

So far myself is concerned, neither I am "IT", nor "PSD".

Moreover, I addressed my query to Mr. Bhawani Mallick for his clarification what desisted him from supplying you the information, as you may have thought proper to suggest him proper solution. I did not address my post to you, but you have reacted merely on asking question from the author of the problem. Any reason for demonstrating your annoyance on my post? Am I not authorised to ask any information from the author of the problem?

Inability to understand is eternal.

It is posted in all threads daily.

It has finally and already posted that you will not comment on my and anyone's posts.

Your contribution in this thread is also Zero.

Originally posted by : Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

IT=@PSD has not been authorised by me to seek any infomation, details, or ask questions on my behalf or anyone's behalf at LCI.  

IT=@ Kumar Doab,

You have really gone berserk with your hallucinations.

IT=@PSD,

You have already been instructed and ordered by me that you will address me as Shri Kumar Doab.

Originally posted by : JIGYASU
Perhaps Kumar could not find any appropriate reply to my query!

You would have  answered the queries if you could.

Your contribution in this thread is also ZERO.

IT=@PSD,

Your contribution in this thread is also ZERO, from all of your multiple and fake ID's including the ones that are blackened/blockled/shunted out..

(Guest)

IT=@Kumar Doab,

I know why Mr. Kumar Doab, a fake identity person and a suspected hidden terrorist, has made 10 posts one after the other. BUT BE AWARE, Mr. KUMAR DOAB, YOU CANNOT SIDETRACK THE ISSUE BY MAKING MULTIPLE VAGUE POSTS INSTEAD OF CLARIFYING THE ISSUES RAISED BY Mr. JIGYASU.

BY THE WAY, WHY DON'T YOU GIVE SATISFACTORY REPLY TO Mr. JIGAYSU AND WHY NOT COMING FORWARD WITH YOUR REAL IDENTITY, REAL NAME, PHOTO AND PLACE OF YOUR LOCATION?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register