Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     15 October 2015

Request you to please explain this status

Dear All,

Request you to please make me understand the meaning of this status pasted below (copied from the website of court) what on earth does ' IA' mean and what is the mean of the status "P"

it is mentioned as :

IA - 1

status - P

Reg. No. Particular Filed By Filing Date IA No. Status.
156/2015 STAY APPLICATION - 15-05-2015    1     P

Learning

5 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     15 October 2015

I.A. means interim application.  P means pending.  All such petty queries should be answered by your advocate.

sandeep (pvt service)     15 October 2015

thank you adv prabhakar...appreciate your advise....however my advocate is saying that it is interlocutory application..i dont know what is the meaning of that...and it is showing as IA allowed....also as per your advise....P means pending....but in my other 125 case appeal..asking for condonation of delay.....in high court...it is showing as IA allowed, IA - 1 and status D.....so i am confused...request your kind advise

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     15 October 2015

Interlocutary and interim applications are one and same.  Do not split hair.  D means decided.  I.A. is allowed means that application seeking condonation of delay is allowed.  Again these queries should be answered by your advocate who is in the know of the case.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 October 2015

Rightly suggested and concluded by Adv Prabhakar.

sandeep (pvt service)     16 October 2015

thank you advocate prabhakar.....appreciate your help....i was confused. so does it mean that my condonation for delay was accepted? case is still in pending stage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register