Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavesh sahare   11 July 2020

Request transfer during probation period

Respected Sir currently I am working in khadi and village industries commission it comes under the ministry Micro small and medium enterprise and follows dopt rules of central government, I am in probation period for 2 years and I have completed my probation of 5 months , sir I want to ask you in my probation period can I ask request transfer from kolkata to nagpur as I am currently posted in kolkata and want my transfer in nagpur office, sir if I ask for transfer in probation period will the office take action against me and if action taken against me want action will the office take, kindly guide me in this matter sir urgently

 1 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     11 July 2020

descrisction of the department. otherwise you wont punished.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query