Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandra (owner)     28 September 2012

Request to experts - fake medical report

Respected Sirs,

My wife submitted false medical reports, medical bills etc stating that my son was admitted for 5 days into xyz hospital 3 years back when he was down with Dengue Fever. He alleged that I did not even visited my son. The fact is that my son was for sure not admitted to the hospital in the dates mentioned in Medical Reports, Bills etc. Hence i am very much sure those Medical Report, Discharge Summary and Medical Bills are fake. Plz let me know how to prove to the Hon'ble court that she submitted fake stuff and hence cheating the court and me. Kindly give me the earliest possible responses. I am looking for feasible and effective suggestions. Thanks in advance for your kind support to the needed like me.

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2012

Sure,
But,

Observations needs clarity first:
1. When did you come to know about her submitted papers today or 3 years back ?
2. What Case under which Act / Code we are discussing these here !

Chandra (owner)     29 September 2012

@Tajobsindia - Thanks for the prompt response sir.

Observations needs clarity first:
1. When did you come to know about her submitted papers today or 3 years back ?

She submitted the documents NOW during the evidence stage. She made the allegation 1 year back in her counter to my Restitution petition.

2. What Case under which Act / Code we are discussing these here !

She submitted the documents during the evidence for Divorce (filed by her) and RCR (filed by me) cases. I have also filed an IA in divorce petition for child visitation and also i have seperate OP for child Custody under GWA which is posted for the next month.

Kindly help me with your experienced suggestions. Eagerly waiting. Thanks.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2012

1. Too late
Medical incidence dates 2 years back on the date since you were made aware of and then it took 1 more year for you to think about how to use to your advantage i.e. waking up on it for remedy.
reason being if it was from pvt. set-up they donot keep so long such OPD records whereas if it from Govt. set-up then also getting true copies will be like taking Lord Hanuman's leap.

2. When she made those allegations, all that your side should have asked then and there was “strict proof of such allegations”. Be it so, during evidence one can also call Doctor signing those Dx / Rx on witness stand. However next time strive be a more vigilant litigant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register