Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (Agent)     06 October 2014

Request help and guidence

Date 06-10-2014

Respected All.

Good evening Sirs  

It is stated that we [there are nearly 180 tenant] are staying in premises on rental basis before independent i.e. since 1934 in south Mumbai, which was belong to private person. (One personnel) The said personal allotted the said premises on rental basis on taking some amount as deposit.

The area of the each room is 150 to 250 sq.ft.[approximate ] The present structure constructed by land lord  before independent.

The person owing the said premises does not have any legal hairs.

The present position is that we are regularly paying rent to the Dena Bank Property Department, Bank accepted rent up to December,2013,

As per our knowledge the said premises building was repaired by MHADA Board in year 1999 and 2012.

In year 2013(August,2013) Dena Bank send notice to all tenant, for vacating the said premises before October,2013. In said notice bank declared we are Unauthorized Occupant.

The matter is pending before Estate Manager, Dena Bank.

Presently Bank stop rent collection.

The present Bank never allotted us the said premises as staff member or else.

We do not have any documentary evidence how bank become owner of the said premises. i.e. how private property merged with government[with Dena bank] since the actual date from which we are paying rent  to Dena bank not known.

In this connection please advice that

1]   Is Public premises Act apply in present situation / conditions? [Applicable against all

tenants]

2]  How to collect documents/evidence to prove that we are staying at said premises

before independent ?

(a) Bank are not accepting any type of letter/correspondence by hand delivery and even  not replying to us, for which letter send by postal authority.

3]  What type of documents can ask from Bank authority under RTI,Act,2005 for

supporting our claim as tenants?

Ie. Sale deed, allotment letter from bank as staff member, property card, lease holder deed etc.

Thanks and Waiting for early reply.

Deepak.

Learning

3 Replies

ak yadav (law student)     07 October 2014

respected sir, i wish to submit the following for your kind guidance & advice- 1. in a disputed land civil court has given stay order in my favour and after that SDM court has chasnged the Bata of the disputed plot even bing stay order by civil court.after that commissioner revenue has suspended the order of SDM court.now the case is with Revenue board,which order will be finally considered for the plot.civil court is more effective than SDM court or.

respected sir, i wish to submit the following for your kind guidance & advice- 1. in a disputed land civil court has given stay order in my favour and after that SDM court has chasnged the Bata of the disputed plot even bing stay order by civil court.after that commissioner revenue has suspended the order of SDM court.now the case is with Revenue board,which order will be finally considered for the plot.civil court is more effective than SDM court or.

Attached File : 331705029 mail2.docx downloaded: 103 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register