Request dy registrar to start investigation

How to file a complaint with the Hon Deputy Registrar Kandivali West ward against the Managing Committee who is overcharging the Flat owners. Since July 2019, The BMC Property Tax in Mumbai has been removed from the flats which are under 500 sq feet carpet area. But the Managing Committee on its own still keeps charging from last one year, the Property Tax under Monthly Maintenance bills and are not ready to give any remedy/relief under this GR passed by the Maharashtra Legislative Council's decision. 

Can Managing Committee keep charging extra and not take cognizance of the BMC Circular on reduction of Property Tax. This is financial burden on the Flat owners and hence I would like to make a formal complaint to Dy. Registrar R south Mumbai. 

Pls help with a draft format pls. 




Attached File : 58594 20201112100338 toi dt 02072019 property tax waiver cleared for flats up to 500 sqft times of india.pdf downloaded 23 times



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x