Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

San9991 (gm)     22 July 2011

Request contact of lawyers at navi mumbai for divorce

Dear Respected Sir/ Madam(s),

I am presently undergoing some disturbances at my house, which is presently leading to thoughts of divorce. For this i would like to seek advice from experts. Request to know of any expert in and around from navi mumbai, who can advice on divorce, will and succession.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

THAPAR and ASSOCIATES (THAPAR and ASSOCIATES CUSTOMS LAW EXPERT)     02 February 2012

THAPAR  & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM (Divorce Lawyers)

We take great pride in introducing ourselves as the first exclusive divorce law firm in India

We value great importance to the institution of marriage and thus do every bit to see that the sacred institution of marriage can be saved. But, such approach doesn’t mean that we encourage the party to bear the animosity and hatred towards each other and yet live under one roof.

We sincerely believe in the concept that the dead and rotten marriages should also be legally dissolved.

THAPAR & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
Email:- muktaone@ymail.com
Mobile:- + 91 96191 76351

https://divorcelawyers.webs.com/

Advocates, Arbitrators, Solicitors, Notaries, Patent & Trademark Attorneys

111- A, A- wing, Pratik Industrial Estate, Mulund Goregoan Link Road, Near to Mulund Port

Bhandup west, Mumbai- 400078, MAHARASHTRA

Area Of Practice:- 

1. Divorce
  2. Transfer Petition in Supreme Court
  3. Annulment Of Marriage
  4. Restitution Of Conjugal Rights
  5. Maintenance
  6. Child Custody
  7. Criminal Proceedings
  8. Domestic Violence
  9. Marriage Counselling and Relationship Advice

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 February 2012

Is it an advert?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Amit Singh (Owner)     08 July 2012

Hi,

You may contact Siddhartha Shah associates, Mumbai as they are the top leading divorce and family lawyers in Mumbai city. You could call them on 09322286663 or on 022 26111281 or mail them at " lawyersidd@gmail.com". I had a very similar matrimonial & criminal issues having personal family problem and sought their help & advisory. I highly recommend them as they were very professional and excellent in their work and gave me right legal assistance in my problem. Hope they would help you too in your issues.  Wishing you luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register