Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Reqd. guidance for Mobile Theft

Dear All,

I am in urgent need of proper guidance regarding mobile theft.

I lost my Samsung Mobile. The lost mobile has a facility of "MOBILE TRACKER" according to which I have received the mobile number & name of the accused person.

Later, I submitted the Declaration Form on Rs.20/- stamp paper, hand-written complaint mentioning the name & number of the accused, and mobile purchase bill.

Inspite of doing all such exercises, the officer-in charge has report FIR.

Kindly give your valuable guidance regarding the issue.


Bipin Chauhan


for your complaint the police officer should hv been be put FIR. But according to the refusel, to put FIR,  you file the same complaint before the magistrate court  under section 156 crpc and the court will order to file FIR       


First You should file an application in this regard to the Senior Supt. of Police then If he refuses to lodged an FIR, file a complaint before concerned magistrate and in that complaint make a prayer before the magistrate to direct the police to investigate the case under section 156(3).




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x