LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaushik Nandy (manager)     28 April 2014

Repetation of decree from calcutta high court


One of my property was rented out to Tenant and because if my own reasonable requirement I fought with the tenant in the court of law( initially at presidency small causes court ,kolkata and then City Civil court and Calcutta High court since 1991, In 2000 won the ejection suit at S.C.C court but tenant moved to City civil court and then set aside the decision of S.C.C court in 2005 , subsequently moved to H.C of Calcutta and won the case in 2007 since then Tenant is playing it through legal janglers and lingering the dates / either not appearing in the court or showing medical certificate and seeking vacation for 6 months or / during belif service case in being handled by his relatives and thus execution file is on since 2007. At this juncture , Can i file one petition in H.C. asking monthly rent since 2007 at the rate of prevailing market rate on sq ft basis till the time execution decree comes for police help. Pl note that Initial Ejection suit started in 1991 as per premises Tenancy Act 1956.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register