LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish   20 March 2016

Rental agreement

Hello lawyers I rented one party on March 4th 2016. He paid 2 laks advance. Same day agreement was also signed. On 7th March he told me that he wants to cancel the agreement since his family is not interested in starting business. And asked me to pay deposit money immediately.When I said as per agreement I need sometime to refund you. He says that he has not moved in with his property and agreement will be valid only when he starts his business. He is threatening me that he will insult me in my office and home. Even though u have agreement the dignity in your office and home will be destroyed. What can I do now to stop him.? I am not cheating but how it is possible to refund the amount in just 3 days.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 March 2016

As per the agreement had he had taken possession of the premises.if so you can strictly adhere to the terms regarding cancellation of agreement.in spite of that if he troubles you then file a police complaint on him

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 March 2016

As per the agreement had he had taken possession of the premises.if so you can strictly adhere to the terms regarding cancellation of agreement.in spite of that if he troubles you then file a police complaint on him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register