Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rash (i)     24 May 2013

Rent agrement for 10 years

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have property of 10 cents and now my friend would like to start a solid cement brick company in my property. He would lke to take my property for rent to a period of 10 years. If i am signing the the rent  agrement for  10 years is there any problems for revoking the property after 10 years?

Is there any ownership  right came for him after 10 years?

Thanks and  Regards,
Rakesh

Learning

6 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 May 2013

you are making a rent agreement for 10 years if possible make registration in your local registration office

how is you friend no one can justify after 10 years if he does not leave your property then you have to go to rent control act and fight for eviction 

so it is up to you to decide wheater to give him on rent ot not 

Rash (i)     24 May 2013

Sure i will register in local registration dept,

So , i have full right on property   , and i can evacuate him with out his concent after 10 years right?

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     24 May 2013

When you are giving for Ten Years please go for Lease Agreement since rental agreements are for short periods. After signing the agreement get the Lease Deed reistered with SRO.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     28 May 2013

A lease holder will not get any right in the property by adverse possession.  A lease holder right is based on permissive possession, as such he will not get any right by adverse possession.  The only thing if he refuses to vacate as agreed in the lease deed after 10 years, you have to evict him through court. It is a time being, ofcourse you can also collect mesne profits(damages) for his illegal occupation from the date of end of 10th year untill he vacates and hand overs the property to you, on the order of court. 

prakharved (Medical officer)     12 June 2013

@rash

For legal queries like these you can get expert opinion from www.lawkonect.com

Just post your query online in very simple words and you will get a detailed response to your question by seasoned lawyers as per your requirement.

Regards

prakharved (Medical officer)     12 June 2013

@rash

For legal queries like these you can get expert opinion from www.lawkonect.com

Just post your query online in very simple words and you will get a detailed response to your question by seasoned lawyers as per your requirement.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register