LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udita Gupta (Lawyer)     31 December 2017

Remedy for trespass on personal property

I want to know what criminal and civil remedies are available in case of trespass on personal property. What is the role of police if FIR has been registered under Section 441 of IPC? Kindly let me know.


 1 Replies


file for an injunction order

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register