New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khushboo (Student)     04 June 2010

Remedy for the blind who is deprived of his ancestral Proper

Ashish is blind, Just passed B.A(Eng). wid the help of scholarship.
Thr is an ancestral property of Ashish' late Grandfather in Bikaner who earned the property on his own.Ashish has just got a job in that city .His father has 2 brothers and a sister.All married.His Pa lives in U.P., 1 uncle @ Jaipur and 1 @ Bikaner.Bhua @ Mumbai.Grandmother dont want seperation.

Problem is Uncle @ Bikaner has made him out of the ancestral house in which he had his father's room.

Querry-What should Ashish do?


 3 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     05 June 2010

It is totally illegal act.Contact local free legal forum for legal solution. secondly you can persue the matter through NAB also.

1 Like

Khushboo (Student)     05 June 2010

Thanx a lot Patil sir...

He know that it is totally illegal act of that uncle but wen he went 2 the local police station , the corrupt officers harassed him for writing a single FIR.

And called him again and again , but he has recently joined the job so its very problamatic 4 him 2 giv longer sitting hrs. Also visiting thr @ diff places is very  problematic 4 a bilnd person.

But i like ur suggestion regarding free local legal forum as well as NAB

Can u pls tell the procedure of it and its whereabouts in that particular city.


Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     05 June 2010

In every city (tehsil lavel or ditrict lavel) there is legal aid committe which provide free legal aid, even an advocate. If police is not registering the FIR you may get it registered through court . If you go to concern court campus or collectorate, you can easily find the advertisement of free legal aid and address.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register