relinquishment deed

I am expecting a false 498a / Divorce case from my wife in comming months.  Therefore, in the light of proposed amendments to Marriage Laws (IRBM), I wish to safeguard my ancestral / inheritable property. So, kindly guide me on the following issues:-

(1) My father has inherited two Houses & Agricultural land from my grandfather after his (grandfather's) death.  My father is alive and all of ancestral property is on his name.

(2) So, as I am expecting a divorce case.... How can I disown my share in ancestral / inheritable property???? Is relinquishment deed a good option??? If yes, how to do it???  

(3) Or is there any way wherein I could take a nominal / negligent share from my inheritable property as my final share & get away???


(4) We can't do a partition deed as my brother is studying in US and we dont want to disturb him by asking him to come to India.

Looking forward to guidance from experts.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x