Upgrad LLM

relinquishment deed

sir my father died 10 years ago without a will. he has a self acquired house. My father has a wife, 2 sons, 2 daughters.Iam the last son. I want to purchase the 1/5 th of all heirs share of house by giving amount to my
sisters and mother. My eldest brother is not willing and objecting, others are ready to sell. Now is it possible to purchase the 1/5th share of my mother, 2sisters by giving money without my brother's consent and leaving his 1/5th share aside. by mentioning the sale amount can i get the house registered by release deed. please clarify.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x