Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jay Salunkhe (Process Engg.)     03 May 2012

Related to parking infront & close to window

Hello Sir,

I want to share my problem with you, please provide me the appropriate solution so I can fight with my society.

I am having flat in Mumbai ( Ground Floor ) and I am facing problem with parking.Normally all the people from my building use to park bike infront of my flat window ( Eventhough that is not parking space ).Society members favours them because they are also doing the same thing so I just want to confirm that as I heard from one of my friend that, as per the rules builder shouldn't give parking space infront of anyones flat window and even my builder did the same thing but after some year chairman/ Secratory allow members to park their bike infront of my flat window..

So Please suggest me if Indian Law has some option to fight with my Society members for the same.My privacy get suffer due to this kind of parking infront of my flat window..

Can I make complaint in POLICE or in RTO about the parked vehicles in non-parking zone?? ( Any IND-constitution article for this issue, Any laws for CHS parking )..

I am expecting quick response because I will have to attend general body meeting of my society on next weekend..Please guide me ASAP..

If you have any documentation for such kind of law then you can send me mail on my below mentioned Email-ID..

Key points -

1. This kind of parking vehicle in front of my window, its Impacting my privacy

2. The space infront of my window is a common space & its not allocated for parking..

Email to - jas_2686@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advanced!! 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register