Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnamurthy Balasubramanyam (Manager)     26 July 2012

Related to my divorce

Dear Sirs,

This is with reference to my qurey's posted previously regarding my wife's petition for a divorce. Our first 2 counsellings are over with both of us standing on our stands. She wants a divorce and I want the marraige to be saved. Both of us have now been referred to a psychological assesment.In the meanwhile my wife has claimed for inetrim maintainence and has given false details about my income. Who will have to proove the income details? Secondly she clims that she feared for her liofe and hence went to her mother's place. Actually I only dropped her to her mother's place. How can I prove that? Do I have to file RCR and what can be the implications of the same? She is hell bent on not coming back(at least by her statements I could understand the same). Do I also have to  prepare for any AB?. We have been married for 11 years. Please advise.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 July 2012

1. She has to prove those allegations during cross examination. Such things metro wives write.
2. Regarding income file an affidavit of your income that will set the motion in right perspective.
3. If during reconciliation proceedings you are insisting on return of wife then that is probably enough.
4. AB may be tried but with limited info. such as above I reserve my opinion. Consult your own advocate first.

Ranee....... (NA)     26 July 2012

If she does not want to live with you, no law can force her to live with you.Don't cling to such disputed relation , get yourself free from her and start the life afresh.

Life is much more than Court and Advocates!

She can't get divorce if she can't establish her allegations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register