Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Related to closing the case

If someone had an FIR and gone jail for 15 days
I want to know 2 things
1 can he is eligible for civil services???
2 can the case will be closed forever???
Because the police didn't send the charge sheet yet it had 3 years the case was fully fake and charges was wrong like ragging ,307 and many things
And police also not present the victim is 24hours to the magistrate...

Hello sir, greetings of the day.
As per your query, if you're accused in any crime, you can even write the exam from jail it does not matter as long as you are not convicted by the courts. But if you're a convicted of a criminal offence, you will not be allowed to get into civil service. Your criminal history is checked if you are applying for civil service examination. It is called the police verification. At the time of filling of the SSQ form it is has been clearly mentioned that you should have no criminal record should. But that doesn’t mean that merely an FIR against you can claim your career. Only the proven crimes, where someone is convicted and put behind bars will face the consequences. So if your case was fake then you are still eligible for civil service. Yes, the after the hearing has been done and the order passed, the case also can be closed if it is proved to be a fake case. 
Hope this answers your query.
Nirali Nayak
Law Student




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x