LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

University Teacher   11 March 2016

Regularisation of service in central government universities

Dear Sir, I have been working as a Lecturer in a Central University for more than six years now on contractual/temporary/ad-hoc basis. Our recruitment was done through an open advertisement in leading national newspapers which was followed by an expert interview. I was appointed in the pay scale of 15600-39100(AGP 6000) for a period of six months and our contract has been renewed every six months. Initially for a period of more than three years no gap was given in our contract but subsequently 1/2 day gap was given and salary was deducted accordingly. The appointment letter stated that we would be given pay and allowances as per UGC rule. But only DA hike has been given from time to time. I am also denied Earn Leave and other Leaves entitled to a Lecturer and are only given 10 days of Casual Leave in a year. What can I do with regards to regularisation of my service? Will these 1/2 day break affect my seniority in future? Please suggest an appropriate course of action.

Learning

1 Replies

bruno99   31 July 2017

Online shopping is of the easiest way to shop now days. If you are looking for free amazon gift card codes to enjoy free shopping at amazon then visit our webpage and get online amazon gift card generator totally free of cost.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register