LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surjit Singh Saini   16 May 2017

Regular llb by a government servant

A Punjab Government Servant completed his three years LLB degree from Lucknow University through Shia Degree College,Lucknow. University says 75% lectures were mandatory to appear in the exam. but in this case the Govt. servant took only 38 earned leaves during the entire course of three years. Further it was not possible to attend regular classes because Shia Degree College,Lucknow was much farther from Punjab. I am not aware how he manage his attendece in the college i.e. through proxy or he abet someone to be present on his behalf.what is the offence on the part of Government Servant.

Further his name was also nominated on the basis of law degree for state civil services but finally he was not considered for the same.Can it be presumed that he taken the benefit of this degree. What criminal/civil/departmental action can be taken against him.Regards.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

First if he had Not taken the Permission from concerned Authorities it would be Illegal.Necessary Complaint and filing RTI regarding the action taken after 15 days of sublitting the Complaint would fetch you the Result

(Guest)

Follow the Steps in affixing the Required Stamps

Surjit Singh Saini   17 May 2017

Tnx Raj Kumar Ji

can criminal proceeding also be initiated, if yes what will be the jurisdiction i.e. Lucknow or Jalandhar

(Guest)

Complaint to be Filed with his Employer Only

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2017

You are not even ready to move for deptt complaint as suggested

Sir,

I can't understand. pleae explain.

He also might have cheated with the college as well as university authority by abeting a person to be present on his behalf and further  in the annual exame of third year he did not availed even a single day leave.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2017

As suggested by Mr. Sudhir Kumar lodge complaint with his Dept.

(Guest)

All such things can be managed, going to regular college is not a joke while working.  It all appears to be some kind of revenge saga in the making which will be futile even if tried.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register