LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arti gupta   11 July 2017

regular degree with govt job

i have completed my regular with govt ki final year k only 3 months govt job k sath match kr rh h...ab maine apni us job se resign kr diya h..n se nyi job le li h..kya problem hogi aage??plz suggest


 6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

HO sakti hai......

MM Joshi   11 July 2017

Yeah Agreed with above Senior opening. As Govt job and regular degree are parallel it may be problem to you, if your employeer agreed for sanction a leave then the degree can valid.


MM Joshi

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

Thanks for agreeing.

1 Like

arti gupta   11 July 2017

terminate kr skte h kya kbhi??

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

Service rules ki pranali ke anusar action kar sakte hain.

arti gupta   11 July 2017

3 months ki wajah se hi terminate kr denge kya??n mne resign bhi kr diya purani job se jisk sath maine ki phir bhi problem hogi kya?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query