Registration under section 32a of act 1908.

Software engineer


I wanted to buy a land in my home town Tanuku. As i will not be available, i want to represent my cousine during registration. So, i signed on Photo Form for registration as per section 32A of Registartion ACT 1908.

Registration is complete now with the help of representative.

Will the property be completly on my name or do i need to do anything else.

Please suggest.







Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

The property shall be duly in your name but dont forget to get the registered sale-deed duly mutated in the relevant record of either revenue officials or municipality.

Total likes : 1 times


Software engineer

Thank You Very Much Raj Kumar.

Could you please let me know the process as how to get the registered sale-deed modified ?

Thank you in advance.

Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

As the registration is complete so move an application annexing the certified copy of the registered sale-deed to the municipality or the revenue officer as the case may be, for recording the mutation. a nominal fee shall be required from you, deposit it and obtain the copy of the record.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x