LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     08 September 2010

registration of marriage wen 498,dvc nd divorce cases r thr

Hi.... This is Shiva from Hyderabad. A false 498A case and DVC was filled against me. I got my married in may 2008.The girl was not interested in the marriage and was not interested in the matrimonial life with me .There was no conjugation between us as the girl and the girl left before first night was arranged.Her parents took from my home saying that they will make the girl understand the matrimonal life.from that date she never came back to my home. So our family kept this issue in panchayathi commity in june 2008. There after listening to both conversations they ended by giving divorce and I have to return the amount and belongings which is given by the girl. for returning the amount they have given 3 months time.We followed the panchayats order and returned the belongings in one week time.the panchayat has given written statement that everything is recieved from boy's end and given statement that both parties should not file any case against each other. in that document we and girl parents signed saying that everything is settled except money. they have given statement that we can marry others no one will come inbetween..when i was looking for matches,people said this are  not valid papers ,ask the girl toi come for mutal divorce .we have kept this prposal in the panchayat commity when they demanded money,the girl and her parents didnt agree so the panchayat commity said that we will given it on panchayat paper that both got divorced and no one will come inbetween which we agreed. when we went to panchayat commity to return the 1 lakh amount girl and her parents said they want 10 laks ..From that day I didnt had any kind of relation with them. After 4months the girl filed 498A case against me and my family. I was arrested and remanded for 1 day. Now I am on bail.Recently  I came to know that gal has affair with another boy and she got married to that boy. Its hard to prove for me  bcz that guys stays in US. the only way i feel is I want to registar my marriage? whether I can register my marriage with her although 498a dvc from her side  and divorce petition from my side is pending??

Learning

2 Replies

Raj (Advocate)     11 September 2010

Originally posted by :shiva
"

Dear shiva:

Your details not sufficient give advice, I need some more details like  

1.  Filing date of 498A and DVC?

2.  Whether you want to settle the matter soon or you want to do “tit fat tat” legally?

3.  Who are accused (number of persons) in 498a and DVC?

4.  Your location and attending court details.

You can chat me at

ewebdt@gmail.com

Hi.... This is Shiva from Hyderabad. A false 498A case and DVC was filled against me. I got my married in may 2008.The girl was not interested in the marriage and was not interested in the matrimonial life with me .There was no conjugation between us as the girl and the girl left before first night was arranged.Her parents took from my home saying that they will make the girl understand the matrimonal life.from that date she never came back to my home. So our family kept this issue in panchayathi commity in june 2008. There after listening to both conversations they ended by giving divorce and I have to return the amount and belongings which is given by the girl. for returning the amount they have given 3 months time.We followed the panchayats order and returned the belongings in one week time.the panchayat has given written statement that everything is recieved from boy's end and given statement that both parties should not file any case against each other. in that document we and girl parents signed saying that everything is settled except money. they have given statement that we can marry others no one will come inbetween..when i was looking for matches,people said this are  not valid papers ,ask the girl toi come for mutal divorce .we have kept this prposal in the panchayat commity when they demanded money,the girl and her parents didnt agree so the panchayat commity said that we will given it on panchayat paper that both got divorced and no one will come inbetween which we agreed. when we went to panchayat commity to return the 1 lakh amount girl and her parents said they want 10 laks ..From that day I didnt had any kind of relation with them. After 4months the girl filed 498A case against me and my family. I was arrested and remanded for 1 day. Now I am on bail.Recently  I came to know that gal has affair with another boy and she got married to that boy. Its hard to prove for me  bcz that guys stays in US. the only way i feel is I want to registar my marriage? whether I can register my marriage with her although 498a dvc from her side  and divorce petition from my side is pending??
"

shiva (sales)     11 September 2010

Thanks for reply ,

498a and dvc are filed in march and nov 2009. i want to fight my case whole family got booked in my case..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register