Dear Legal Experts,
We are a general partnership firm in bangalore would like to get the firm registered with registrar of companies. I have drafted a partnership deed. Now I have couple of questions:
1) How much stamp duty I have to fix for general partnership with a capital of Rs 25000?
2) What are teh other documents required other than Form I ?
3) Is it necasssary for all partners to be present personally at registrar's office during registration?
1) Rs. 500 stamp peper is required. Amount of stamp paper require is not depend upon the capital amount of partnership. It depende up on the purpose for which u require stamp paper.
2) Photo ID proof -Pan card of party, Address proof-Electricity bill, photo
3) For registraion all partner need to be present before registrar since their photo and thumb impression is taken at office.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
view more »
Our Network Sites
Join LAWyersclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.
Alternatively, you can log in using: