Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arindam Banerjee (officer)     09 July 2014

Registration of flat after the death of promoter and winding

Dear sir,

I purchased a flat in Jamshedpur in 2005 but missed the registration and stamp duty. Around a year back, the promoter of the flat died and the construction firm is also now closed.

Please guide me, how I can get my flat registered in my name. I have the sale deed and money receipts of payments. A home loan is also running on the same property.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     09 July 2014

---Nothing to worry.  Your documents will be at Bank.  Though the Agreement is with you, the original registered sale deed executed by the Owner and the Builder jointly in your favour will be with the Bank.  On the basis of the above registered sale deed, the Bank will sanction loan.  Otherwise basing on the Agreement the bank will not sanction loan.  Go the Bank and enquire there.  For elaborate opinion contact me ravinder2345@gmail.com.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2014

As rightly opined by adv. Mr. Ravinder, the bankers will not sanction loan without getting proper opinion as well as deposit of title documents with them.  So approach the bankers and get a photo copy of your document and secure it for your reference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register