LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Sandhu (Electrical Engineer)     23 March 2011

Registration of apartments owners association

kindly provide me information regarding the details of the registration offce for Apartments Owners Assocaition in Navi Mumbai.

I want to file a complaint against our apartment named garden view appts, Airoli, Navi Mumbai.


 1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 March 2011

Associations are registered under the Societies Act, after due process. 


The Competent Authority is the Charity Commissioner, whose office is located at Worli, Mumbai.


Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads