LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     13 May 2022

Registrar in delhi high court

I have been fooled by people may be, please if anyone can advice genuinely here..

I filed an appeal in delhi high court, on the 1st date judge asked the opposite side to file a reply and further if a rejoinder by me & gave the direction to both the parties for completing the proceedings before the registrar, respondent filed a reply but didn't clear the objections and thats how my rejoinder could not come on record in front of the judge as registry said unless they clear the objections, my rejoinder can't come on record, but my lawyer didn't tell this to the judge and judge has proceeded with the case, on the other hand i missed appearing in front of the registrar for completion of proceedings and he has put a date, so now should i inform the judge to put the case on hold for sometime as already proceedings are pending in front of the registrar for completion of proceedings? Will the judge consider this point and will he put the case on hold since reply and rejoinder proceedings are pending in front of the registrar?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register