LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Registeration of document

There is one widow lady 'A' who is deaf and dumb. She had no issue. She had some property 'P' on her name. Now she want to sell the above said property further to some person and she want to do so through her natural parents. Registering officer is hesitating from registering and had asked for the permission from court. So under which law I should file application so that 'A' natural guardians can sell above said property on her behalf? Should I go for application for appointing reciever under order 40 CPC? Plz guide me.......

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

The Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities has been set up under Section 57 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995 and has been mandated to take steps to safeguard the rights of persons with disabilities.

So make a complaint and they will take immediate action in this aspect.

(Guest)

thx sir for your advice. you have adviced me regarding complaint. kindly guide me what i can do in civil court. As the lady is uneducated and registering authority is demanding permission of court. kindly guide me with regard to court procedure. How can i file application and under which law?

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     19 December 2010

If she is hindu file O P under Guardians and Wards Act and seek permission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register