Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonia (NA)     10 August 2015

Regarding video conferencing

Dear Lawyers,

Please advise,

Is evidence through video conferencing is permissble in court without going to court, as there is threat to life to present in court of Ghaziabad.

Please give your opinion with proper section and any ruling from  Supreme Court of India.

Thanks and Regards,

Learning

6 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 August 2015

Query not clear,better put it in detail for a better analysis

sonia (NA)     10 August 2015

It was 3 time attack by the accused one time they try to put case against under section 307 that we tried to kill them. Later they try to kill us n case was under 307 by gun shot n accused was sentenced 10 years imprisonment. Later on the same case after giving d evidence against him,he again try to kill n my uncle was dead and i was also shot n case was under section 302,307 and 120 b. Now the time again for evidence came. But i dont want to go to court to give evidence as they will try to do d same action. Please advice.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 August 2015

You can send the video confeence record along with your grievance to the human rights commission office. They will enquire upon the video and take action by them.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 August 2015

If the situation is so grave andif the court feels it right in the prevailing circumstances then the court can grant permission for video conference, but U can't request the court to do so.

sonia (NA)     13 August 2015

Dear All, Court has sent summon to us to givr evidence in court. But i dont want to appear this time as it is fully life threatening. If i can not request to court for Video Conferencing than how it ll be say that my life is at risk to appear in court. Please advice

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2015

If you satisfy the court with the evidence warranting the  necessity for deposing your evidence through video conferencing and you are ready to bear the expenses and observe the necessary procedures for it, the court may grant permission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register